User Agreement for The Public Auto Auction
The Public Auto Auction is an Internet based auto locator service. The following rules apply to all registered users of thepublicautoauction.com.
- Sales shall remain open and unbinding until closed at the selling dealership.
- Sellers shall provide accurate information about the units they are selling. Buyers shall provide accurate information about their trade-in/credit if applicable.
- Estimated trade-in values and payment terms are based solely on the retail customer's opinion of their trade-in and credit information. The actual trade-in value and/or payment terms shall be determined at the selling dealership and agreed to at that time.
- The seller agrees to sell the vehicle to the highest Offer provided they have met or surpassed the unit's reserve price.
- Sellers and buyers agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auction from any liability arising from their transactions.